Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Since we bought the van, Andrew wants to ride on it all the time and he’ll scream all he want so we’ll put him in the van. It’s so stressing for me because he won’t just stop crying and screaming (terrible 2 I guess) Today as usual is one of those days and I told myself I need a break so I asked Russ to take him to Ogden so he can ride in the van (since Russ will be picking up boxes in Ogden). So they were out for over 2 hours and when they’re back, Andrew was so happy and in a good mood. I manage to take a picture of him smiling. After taking a couple of pictures he wanted to sit by the rice cooker and I just let him. To my surprise he opened it and took some rice and ate it! What a funny boy! He ate a lot of rice, I assumed he got so hungry after 2 1/2 hours of running around. I was reminded when I was still a little kid, when we got home from school and I was hungry all I asked if there was rice and I grabbed a chair and checked the pan. If there’s any then I would get some and ate it as for my snack. I couldn’t imagine my little boy is doing the same!



What a cute smile!