Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Our Day

Once Andrew got up this morning, Russ gave him a haircut. Andrew did a good job cooperating, he wasn't making any unnecessary movements while having a haircut. I think it helped that Russ did it right after he woke because he was in a good mood. Anyway we had a busy day, we went grocery shopping in the morning and when we got home I spent time playing with Andrew and at the same time teaching him shapes and colors and alphabet. I was surprised about 2 weeks ago when Andrew pointing at everything and was telling what kind of shapes they are. I bought him some flash cards and that's where I started teaching him. he picked up pretty fast he knows the basic shapes (square, circle, rectangle & triangle) he's still having a hard time with some of the colors but in time he'll get it for sure... He counts 1-10 and can recognize some of the alphabets. Right after we're done with our learning time, he never forget to tell me "Mommy I'm smart" and I always answer "yes you are". He's really a funny boy. He's a joy to me and I'm proud of him!
He always wants this kind of cart when we go grocery shopping.

New Look!

Working on his shapes & colors.



With Jr in his CAT face.