Saturday, February 21, 2009




I have spent 3 days cleaning up Andrew's closet ( I took a rest and do some other errands in between). Half of these clothes were the clothes that I was preparing for Ammon. I haven't clean up this closet since I lost Ammon. Every time I looked at this closet I am always overcome with pain and loneliness with the loss of my little angel Ammon. These clothes are so special to me and these reminded me of my Ammon. I didn't have any plan of giving them away since then. As I was cleaning up, I continue to shed tears but at the same time there was a feeling of excitement! I'm excited for the fact that his baby brother will use these clothes. Though I have wanted and was hoping for a baby girl, I know Heavenly Father's plan is perfect and He knows exactly what I need. I know he has blessed me with another baby boy not to replace Ammon, but to somehow allow me to slowly heal the pain inside. Andrew was with me the whole time I was cleaning up his closet and he is aware which clothes are his and which are his baby brother's. From time to time he would say "mommy this outfit is so cute, I'm sure baby brother would be happy to have this on".