Monday, September 7, 2009

Andrew always put his underwear on backwards though he has been told many times that's it wasn't the right way. When asked why he would do it backwards he would simply answer "because I can't see the pictures" and he would ask why the "makers" of kids underwear put the pictures at the back since it's hard to see the pictures at the back when you're wearing it. Since most underwear designed that way, I decided to look for underwear with pictures in front too and it took me many months to find the kind Andrew wants until last week I found some while I was out shopping!

Andrew was so happy when he found out his new underwear has pictures in front too! He couldn't wait to put them on but it was nighttime when I came home and I told him we have to was them first before he could put them on and he had to wait till it's time for me to do laundry because I won't be putting just his underwear in one load.


So he suggested he would wash them himself and I could just put them in the dryer to dry off. And so he did.... and he had fun doing it!


And how thankful he was that I found him these kinds of underwear that made him a happy boy!



It's the simple things in life...

that makes us happy...