Sunday, January 31, 2010

I finally got the time to sit down in my desk and got in my computer. I have been busy lately. Aaron has been moving all around the house and he keeps me busy most of the time but it's fun watching him and playing with my 2 boys. They are my joy...






I think Aaron thinks that the dishwasher is the most entertaining place in the whole house. He loves to get into it when his brother or sister would do the dishes..


My favorite time with Aaron is after I bath him and change to his jammies. He is so playful.. He can stand up on his own and would take some steps while holding on to something..


Andrew is going to music class every Monday and he's loving it a lot! Last week their assignment was to make their own instruments and he decided to make his own drum using Aaron's empty formula cans... So we made his drum and some other drums to give to nursery. It was a fun activity for us!




We took the boys to Chuck E. Cheese and invited Andrew's bff RJ. The had so much fun!