Monday, July 5, 2010

Cebu City Temple Dedication

We had the great opportunity of attending the Cebu City Temple dedication. We were inside the ordinance room during the third dedicatory session. It was an amazing experience. The talks were inspiring and the spirit was so strong. I was so grateful for the privilege we had to attend the Cebu City Temple dedication. I love the temples and I do love the spirit that I feel when I'm inside.


A lot of people were in line waiting to be in.






President Thomas S. Monson leaves the Cebu City Philippines Temple after dedicating it in three sessions on Sunday. (Gerry Avant, Church News)
(I grabbed this photo from the deseret news website- you can see us behind Pres. Monson )


We saw some of our friends who attended the same session as we did.


with Sis Perez and her daughters

with Ailyn Arong (previous missionary assigned in my ward) and Elder Cortez (I forgot his first name:)-my first district leader in my mission)
With Fe and her sister Rita

with the Patotoy sisters

my sister Emmie & her family