Saturday, December 4, 2010

I'm back to posting pictures for now. It has been a while since I posted and my friends and family (especially from he Philippines) are bugging me to post some pictures.. So here I am... This post has a lot of pics.. I'm putting in this post all the pics I had taken since my last post..


This was taken on Dec 2. Andrew had a field trip at the Christmas Village in Ogden. They met Mrs Claus and she took the kids on a tour in the Christmas Village then gave treats to them.. The kids had fun of course!

Welcome December.. My boys posed in front of our Christmas tree. They're so cute!


Nov 27... We attended Cj's 3rd B-day Party. The most fun part was when we were playing BINGO...

Nov 27. We watched Tangled.. We loved the movie and the kids enjoyed it too! especially the popcorn :) and they love to wear their boots!

Nov 25.. Thanksgiving 2010. We celebrated thanksgiving this year with some of our friends at Richie and Tyler's house.. We had so much food and had some fun!

Nov 24... First snow! It snowed before this but not a lot so this was the first time we had a lot of snow that they were able to play outside..


Nov 18...The boys had fun raking leaves in our backyard.. We have a big tree and it gives us a nice shade on the summer time but during fall we have a lot of leaves to clean up!



Nov 16... Andrew had a lot of fun playing with the leaves in our front yard..

Nov 14.... Just because.. they're cute..

Nov 13.. They love to sing.. This was taken before the Pacquiao-Margarito fight. They wanted to sing first..

Nov 10.. Aaron @ 17 months.. It's hard to take pics of him but when he's in the mood he can be playful with the camera... He is such a funny boy! He is our little joker and he always brightens my day!

Nov 1.. In the mood for pictures..



October 30.. Halloween 2010! Andrew was a hamburger and Aaron was a monkey.. They had fun trick or treating..


Oct 28. Halloween Carnival at Andrew's School. They had a bunch of activities and Aaron and I got to stay and help. Andrew had a blast..




Oct 27.. Preparing the treats he wants to give out to his classmates..