Thursday, December 13, 2012

Andrew had one of his teeth lose since end of September and until the first week of December. When I looked at it one day I realized that the replacement tooth is halfway out already and it's crooked. So I made him a dentist appointment on Dec 4th to have his tooth pulled..


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Since the other one was lose too, the dentist decided to pull it out too.. Andrew was doing a very good job and didn't make any fuss.. He was being brave and I was so proud of him!..



Photobucket 

 In this pocket you will find
A teensy, tiny tooth of mine.
So while I sleep where
dreams are made,
Let's see if you
can make a trade.
In this pocket I will lay,
the little tooth I lost today.
Please, dear fairy,
tonight as I sleep
leave me a coin.
My tooth you can keep.

Photobucket

He got $3 from the tooth fairy and he was so happy. He put his money straight to his piggy bank!

Photobucket

Photobucket