Thursday, January 17, 2008

Though I'm not a morning person, I woke up early today (8:30). I was cooking caldereta and pancit for Ate Fe Mendoza. They have a funeral today and she asked me if I could cook caldereta and pancit for her. After dropping off the food we went to Fe's house and I brought some food and we eat lunch together. When we got home, I was cleaning the kitchen and I let Andrew watch a movie in the portable dvd player since our dvd player in the family room is not working. He was watching a Thomas movie and while watching he was running his Thomas train in the wall and it left a lot of marks. I wanted to spank him but instead I asked him to clean the mess he made. I gave him the sponge and he had a lot of fun scrubbing the wall. He did a pretty good job! He cleaned it up good. I'm glad I wasn't reacting too much for by doing so he learned how to clean up the mess he made and enjoying the work.