Sunday, January 27, 2008

I got an email from Celeste telling about her sister in law lost her baby. The baby was stillborn. They discovered that the cause of death was a tight knot in the umbilical cord. The parents are extremely distraught and of course are having a hard time dealing with this unexpected loss. My heart was breaking upon reading her email. I know how her sister in law feel. I've been there not too long ago and it hurt me to know this. For me, losing a baby is the hardest and the most painful experience a mother could go through. Even until now, I'm still having a hard time but as they said time heals. It's been 3 months since it happened to me and everyday my feeling is getting better. I hope that she'll be ok, I don't know her sis in law but I'll be praying for her because I know how painful and hard it is...