Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I had a doctor's appointment today, everything is good. We listened to the baby's heartbeat and the doctor did another quick ultrasound and according to today's ultrasound the size of the baby is about 2 weeks off than my due date. We have to wait for the big ultrasound which will be done sometime in February I think to be sure...

Andrew was being cute, when asked what's the sound of the baby's heartbeat he would make the same sound. We took this short video after my doctor's appointment. Enjoy!


I think Andrew is still a little confused with my recent pregnancy and that of Ammon. That's why he said "the baby is gone". Andrew is aware of what happened to Ammon. He knows he has a baby brother and when asked where is he he would say "he's gone, he went home to heaven". I think he doesn't quiet get the whole situation yet.