Wednesday, January 28, 2009


I just had my ultrasound and I'm having another baby boy. I didn't get a lot of pictures since we have a copy of the whole thing on DVD, unfortunately the DVD reader in my laptop is broken and I'm still trying to figure out how to post it on my blog. The ultrasound didn't confirm or deny the quad screen test result I just had but the doctor mentioned something he saw that made me worry. At this time, I don't feel like writing all the details to try to keep myself from stressing out. I would just choose to enjoy the rest of my pregnancy and worry on things later. Whatever happens happens and I'm going to love this baby regardless. For the meantime I'm just praying that Heavenly Father will allow me to have a full term pregnancy and I can hold the baby when it's time and take him home. Everything is in God's hands now.

I would like to thank everybody who are praying for me and I hope that you will continue to pray for me. Thank you also for all the inspiring and encouraging messages. I felt so blessed to have all your support and encouragements.