Sunday, April 12, 2009

We had a great sacrament meeting yesterday and I loved the talks that were given. After church, when I was done with my cooking I sat down with Andrew and told him what we celebrate on Easter Sunday. As I told him that because of Jesus, even though people may die, they will not stay dead. That they can live forever with Jesus, and even their bodies will be raised from the dead just like Jesus' body was. He then said "That's why Jesus is holding Ammon now in heaven because they are alive? I can see Ammon again too? I've had special moments with Andrew but yesterday was different. I'm glad Andrew understands about death and what happened and will happen to his baby brother Ammon. I know that my Jesus Christ Lives and because he is then all of us will be resurrected! What a comfort indeed!

We joined with our friends for an "Easter Feast". We do love to get together and do all the fun stuffs whenever we can!








After eating we let the kids do egg hunting. While they were doing it, Andrew suddenly asked me "Mommy does Easter bunnies lay eggs?







We ( both for kids and adults) also played games. We're glad the weather was nice today so we can do all the fun stuffs at the backyard.






We then painted and decorated eggs. We all had a lot of fun especially the kids...