Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's been a while since I updated my blog. Life has been crazy since we moved that I barely had time on the computer. After spending a few weeks of packing and almost two weeks of unpacking, we're almost done getting everything in place. I have been going to the clinic twice a week to do NST (Non-Stress Test). Everything went well so far and last time I was there (Monday) I started having contractions and they're pretty consistent so I might have the baby early. I am not that worried though since I'm only few more weeks before my due date.

Anyways here are some pictures...

Mother's Day 2009
We had a mother's day dinner at our house with some of our friends Ritchie & Tyler, and Fe & Scott.



We attended Lisha's baby (Zanayah) on May 9, 2009



Adam was blessed on May 2.


I didn't have time to cook as we were moving so we mostly picked up hamburgers, french fries, chicken nuggets, or pizza.




Andrew having a snack before going to bed...