Thursday, May 21, 2009

I have been thinking about my little Ammon the past few days especially with the Memorial Day coming. This morning our neighbor Courtney, asked me to babysit her little boy Keldon (about 2 years old) for a while. Andrew loves to play with Keldon all the time and they spend hours playing in the backyard. When he came over today they watched a movie Bolt together while having some treats. They got along really well, they were quiet and was even sharing their food with each other. As I watched both of them, I have been imagining a lot how fun it would have been to have Andrew and Ammon together just like them. What a joy to watch! Ammon would have been about the same age. I will always be grateful for all the things I learned from my experience with Ammon. It has changed my perspective and I know everything happens for a reason.


I have my scrapbook room/office set up and this is my favorite spot in my office..

It is always special for me to see his pictures and memory box all the time. They may remind me of that painful day but they also remind me of the plan Heavenly Father has for all of His children and how blessed I am to be chosen to be a mother of a little angel.