Tuesday, June 9, 2009

This is how it happens

Two people start to realize

that they are happiest

when they are together

they start to find

special way to show

how much they care

by giving and sharing

Little things.


This is how it happens

Two people start

to dream

about the future

what it holds for them

and all it could mean

they start to feel

a certain way that

they never feel before

with anyone else.


This is how it happens

when the love between two people

is for real

and forever

I’m so glad it happened to us.


Today Russ and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary. Russ was planning on taking me out to dinner but I chose to stay home since I've been having a lot of contractions. We decided to have dinner at home and Russ cooked for us. We had shrimp fettuccine alfredo, roast beef, and green beans. We had a wonderful dinner at home.



I was checking online on some ideas what I should give Russ for our anniversary and this is what i found...

4th Wedding Anniversary
Traditional Gifts: Fruit or Flowers
Modern Gifts: Appliances
Celebrating: Ideas and Symbols

I ordered a floral fruit bouquet online for Russ. He enjoyed it!


So does Andrew...

Russ gave me a 20" Christus. I have always wanted to have a big one like this.

Thanks Sweetheart for all you did. I love You!