Friday, October 8, 2010


Yes I'm having a baby girl. We just found out yesterday. We're so excited!

I found out I was pregnant after we came back from our vacation in the Philippines but I was 7 weeks pregnant then. I was already pregnant before we left for our vacation. The moment I found out, I was overwhelmed! I was excited but at the same time I was scared and fear overcame me simply because the timing of this pregnancy is exactly the same as Ammon's. My due date is on February 25th and so was Ammon's. Though I am trying all I can to be positive, but it can be tough at times. October is especially tough month for me, and few days from today will be Ammon's third birthday/death anniversary. All I can do is to have faith and ask Heavenly Father to help me overcome my fears and bless me with a healthy baby. I know He loves me very much and He is mindful of my needs.