Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's my 100th post since I started my blog. I can't believe I've done that much! Hope you enjoyed reading my blogs..

Anyway, I got a reward of $25 Red Lobster gift card from my points (
this is their website). I got it from checking emails, doing surveys, and registering for a particular website. It's free to join and it's easy to get points as long as you have the extra time to do it. You can get more points quick if you shop online through their site but I haven't done a lot of shopping online so I had to wait for a while before I got my reward but it was worth it. My gift card arrived yesterday, and we decided to eat at Red Lobster for dinner. We always like Red Lobster though it's kinda pricey but their food is really good. We got a kid's meal for Andrew grilled chicken and french fries. He ate all of them (he must be very hungry!) Russ had a steak and shrimp and I had their Admiral's Feast. I was surprised when they gave me my food. It was a lot of food. I couldn't eat all of them so we just took out the rest. Here are some pictures...Enjoy!!