Friday, June 13, 2008

Update

it's been a while since I updated my blog. I have been busy, I've been starting this post since Monday but didn't get the chance to finish it. Finally I'm done and here's some updates on our California-Las Vegas trip. It was a long drive but we enjoyed it and all three of us had a wonderful time together as a family and it was a good way to celebrate our 3rd year anniversary. Thanks for visiting my blog and have fun!!
We drove from Las Vegas to Utah on Wednesday and we decided to see the temple in Saint George. They had a visiting center there too. It was always a nice experience to feel the spirit of the Lord as we were visiting his Holy House.













After settling down in our hotel we went walking around on the strip for sightseeing and we ate dinner at MGM Grand Buffet. It was one wonderful night for all three of us.



















It was a long drive from California to Las Vegas, the temperature was over 100 degrees, and it took us more than what we anticipated because of all the traffics. Instead of 8 hours, it took us almost 14 hours and our van was almost over heated for running the whole day up in the hill of Nevada’s dessert. When we got to Vegas we ate at Jollibee and then checked in to our hotel. We stayed a Tropicana hotel, it’s in the strip. After long hours of driving , we had a “treat” from the hotel. They gave us a free upgrade of our room (tower room, one bedroom suite). It was so nice and we enjoyed a very comfortable evening. I’m glad we had a really nice room for a cheaper price… Below are some of the pictures we took in our hotel room in Las Vegas. Andrew loved our room a lot and he enjoyed looking outside through the windows.














We stayed for a night @ Good-Nite Inn in San Jose California. We've been running around and doing our business on Monday (June 9)



Chowking!!

Andrew and I loved the Jollibee of course. After a while, I'm glad I had chickenjoy again. Chicken joynjoy is the best and I couldn't find the same here. Here's a few pictures from Jollibee..