Friday, July 4, 2008

4th Of July

We attended one of our friends 4th of July party and at the same time a birthday party. They’re the Sullivan’s, they’re one of our neighbors and they’ve been our friends since we moved here in Clearfield. They have twin girls and they’re really cute! Glenda (Sullivan) is half Filipino half American and her twins doesn’t look like mix at all, they even have blue eyes. When I look at them, I wish I’d have my own twins someday. We have a lot fun along with other families from our ward, they had lechon too. They put a water slide but I didn’t let Andrew got into it since the water is cold. Andrew was scared with the fireworks at first (he’s whining a lot lately) but he was enjoying them later on. Here’s some pictures.. Thanks for looking!







With the twins...


Zoe

CLOE

Future couple! hahahaha.

While watching fireworks!



Here's some fireworks!