Thursday, October 30, 2008


A while ago, I've been reading some of my friends blog who don't like the idea of their husband being away. Every time I could read one I would say to myself ( I'm lucky coz I don't have to deal with it). Well, Russ is in Las Vegas (he left early this morning) and he won't be back till tomorrow night. He made an overnight trip down there to drop off some balikbayan boxes. When we went to Vegas last time one of my friends there referred me to one Cargo Forwarder who is shipping balikbayan boxes to the Philippines. When we talked to him, we found out we can do business with him. We have an advantage ( a big van that uses a cheap gas and at the same time Russ can do his running around all over Savers and DI's there). So today we had our first load of balikbayan boxes. We charge $25-$35 cheaper than the rest of the agents.

I don't like being alone with 4 kids. I'm paranoid of somebody breaking into our house while we're sleeping (honestly there's some incidents like that in our neighborhood even the house across the street where we live, 2-3 guys broke into their house and broke their car door and stole stuff.) It's scary plus the fact I'm not used of sleeping alone. I told Andrew he has to sleep with me tonight but he said no and he wants to sleep in his own bed. Oh well, I'll just try to sleep and think of the chickenjoy from Jollibee that I can have tomorrow! :)