Monday, April 19, 2010

We're glad Spring is here! We have been outside having a lot of fun the past few days since the weather was nice.


Whether he's playing outside or not, Aaron is always a happy boy and can't help myself taking a lot of pictures of him especially when he's having a lot of fun playing..

Day 1..
The boys had fun with their cozy coupe and other toys. Aaron had fun pushing Andrew while he's inside the cozy coupe..
Day 2

Bubbles. Bubbles.. and more Bubbles!

Bubbles on my shoulders,
Bubbles on my knee,
Bubbles on the top of my head,
for all the world to see.


Day 3

Camy's Birthday Party

Camy was celebrating her 6th birthday party on Saturday at their
backyard. It was
a nice day and we all had a blast! The boys loved
the swing and Andrew was blowing
bubbles with Aaron. Twas so
much fun watching my boys!