Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The First Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints issued the following Easter message..

"At this Easter season, as we contemplate our own mortality and remember loved ones who have passed from this life, our hearts turn to him who promised: 'Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.'

"Jesus Christ is the literal Savior of the world, the Son of God, the Prince of Peace, the Holy One of Israel, even the risen Lord, who declared: 'Behold, I am Jesus Christ, whom the prophets testified shall come into the world … I am the light and the life of the world.

" 'I am the first and the last; I am he who liveth, I am he who was slain; I am your advocate with the Father.'

"This Easter season, as his witnesses, we testify that he lives and that through him, we, too, shall live."

What a powerful message! I know God lives and that through him we too shall live! I know someday I will see and be with my Ammon again. I am hoping that everyday I could live my life worthy for that day.

I want to thank Michelle for taking the time to make this cute picture and remembering Ammon and other angel babies. That was so sweet of you!



We had fun a lot of fun this Easter. Some of my friends joined us as we celebrate Easter this year. I'm glad General Conference and Easter fell on the same Sunday. I got to invite my non-member friends to join me and my family and at the same time watch and listen to the General Conference. They too enjoyed the messages and I know they also felt the spirit.


After the morning session, we had lunch and then we did egg hunting. We also colored and decorated some eggs. Everybody had a lot fun!