Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The 5 balikbayan (literally return to one's homeland box) boxes I sent arrived 3 days after i got there so I spent almost the whole morning sorting all the stuff. It was fun giving away stuff to our friends and family. Their smiles are priceless and their expressions of gratitude were worth more than anything!

We then went to ACE right after. I was one of their alumni and I used to work there too. It was fun meeting my friends there once again.




After ACE, my friend Cynthia offered to drive us around. We're grateful for her!





Andrew got to ride in the back with the other kids and that was a real treat for him. Even better that having ice cream :)


Then we ate dinner at the PORT Seafood Restaurant and their food was really good!



Aaron loves to look through the windows...