Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ACE 10th Year Anniversary

ACE celebrated their 10th year anniversary on June 5th which was a good timing that we were there too. As I mentioned before, I was one of their alumni (Batch 12) and it was a great privilege for me to be part of the Academy.

The celebration was a whole day event , National Conference (8:00-3;00pm) then Gala Night (6:00-10:00pm). We were able to attend both and it was nice to be inspired once again by the workshops and listening to the speakers. I was glad we were in the Philippines to attend this important event.

with Andy Barfuss

Daddy and Andrew enjoying the food...

with Reno Bayani- one of my batch mates



Gala Night @ Waterfront Hotel

With the Villanueva's Sisters (Mallen, May, Sariah and me)


With Steve & Bette Gibson

With James Fantone

With Andy Barfuss

With Donna & her family

Me & Nanay Conching

me & Pinky

Batch 12 Trio (Kuyang Ding, Me & Reno)