Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I have always wanted to update my blog while I was still in the Philippines but didn't get the chance to do it. We did a lot of fun stuff everyday while we were there so I didn't really have a lot of time to go online. Anyway, I'll try to post (as requested by many) all of our trip pictures here and hope you would enjoy all of them! :)

Our flight wasn't that bad considering there were 6 kids with us and only 3 adults. The big boys were pretty much occupied playing with their DS's. The little ones were okay but Aaron had airsickness and he threw up several times ( not the fun part)!



We flew through Korean Air from LA-Incheon then Incheon-Cebu. Their service was pretty good though our flight to Cebu was delayed for an hour or so. At the Cebu Airport, my sister Marisa, my niece and along with some friends picked us up at the airport. It was early in the morning when we arrived and we were so tired that we just went straight to bed.