Friday, August 29, 2008

I got an email from one of the sisters in the ward asking for those of us who are willing and able to fast and pray for one sister in our ward who had a stroke and had been in and out of the hospital. I don't know and I haven't heard the name of this sister before (we've been in nursery for almost a year now) but I wanted to do it and I asked Russ if he would be willing too. I felt it's the least we can do as members of the ward. So after we closed our fasting, we went for a date while the other 3 kids had their Mutual activity. I got another gift card from My Points and we used it to eat at Olive Garden. I had a Herb-Grilled Salmon, Russ had the "Tour Of Italy" and Andrew had Macaroni & Cheese from their kids menu. Russ liked his food but I didn't like it that much. I'm not really a big fan of Italian food mainly because of the spices they put in their food. We enjoyed our time together though. Here's some pictures we took! Thanks for stopping by!