Monday, September 22, 2008




Come, thou Fount of every blessing,
tune my heart to sing thy grace;
streams of mercy, never ceasing,
call for songs of loudest praise.

Teach me some melodious sonnet,
sung by flaming tongues above.
Praise the mount!
I'm fixed upon it,
mount of thy redeeming love.

Here I raise mine Ebenezer;
hither by thy help I'm come;
and I hope, by thy good pleasure,
safely to arrive at home.

Jesus sought me when a stranger,
wandering from the fold of God;
he, to rescue me from danger,
interposed his precious blood.

O to grace how great a debtor
daily I'm constrained to be!
Let thy goodness, like a fetter,
bind my wandering heart to thee.

Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it,
prone to leave the God I love;
here's my heart,
O take and seal it,
seal it for thy courts above.

Last night we had a standard's night for youth in our stake and parents were invited to attend. We all went and have learned a lot of things. The first part of the program was the showing of a media presentation "Come Thou Fount Of Every Blessing". Then after the presentation, the Stake president called 4 youth to come up and share what they thought of the media presentation and all 4 of them had the same thought but they expressed it in a different ways "Jesus Christ is the ultimate standard he set the perfect standard for us to follow on everything we should do" For our family home evening we discussed some of our thoughts on the standard's night and the media presentation "Come Thou Fount Of Every Blessing".