Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fe invited me to come to their stake for the General Relief Society Meeting. They had a dinner before the broadcast started. We had Applebee's Oriental Chicken Noodle. It was really good and I enjoyed meeting some of the sisters from her ward.

The broadcast was amazing! I was moved by the reminder of how much people through the dispensation have sacrificed to get to the temple. Sister Allred talked of people who would use basically all their income and even sell some stuff they have and travel 5 days each way on an uncomfortable bus to get to the temple. Elder Uchtdorf’s address was very inspiring! I loved what he said about the good we can do as we answer prayers, not just pray for them. I felt renewed after the RS conference and am looking forward for this coming General Conference.