Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Disney's Califronia AdventureParadise PierCALIFORNIA SCREAMIN' ROLLER COASTERAmazing Working Scale Model Kit!!









Disney's Califronia AdventureParadise PierCALIFORNIA SCREAMIN' ROLLER COASTERAmazing Working Scale Model Kit!!This is SOOOO Cool!! It is a Fully Working Scale Replica of Screamin' Coaster at Disney's California Adventure park in Anaheim California!! It is 7 1/2 Feet Long, 22 inches wide and stands 19 inches tall!! It is a kit so I had my 16 year old son (not included?) put it together for these pics. It will be shipped Un-Assembled with the manual. My 2-Year old Son "the Tiny Terrorist" (also not included...) is there to help show the Huge scale of this model. I don't know when Disney made this or if they still do. It was ONLY available at the park as far as my research can suggest and is pretty rare! The kit is complete (with some parts to spare!). Sold As-Is.