Thursday, February 28, 2008




I took Andrew to Kidzwork Dental Works this morning for his first dental appointment. Luckily, he doesn't have any cavity in his teeth just a little bit of stain that will come off. He did pretty well when the dentist checked on his teeth. They did an x-ray too. I'm glad that Andrew has the opportunity to have his teeth checked this early. It would surely help him to have healthy teeth in the future. I picked up Jonathan after school and since the ground has started clearing from the snow, I decided to drop by the cemetery and check if they put the ammon's stone yet. And I found out that they already did so I took picture of it. I think they just put it not too long ago since there's no grass in the ground yet. I've been having a hard time lately most especially when I thought that if things didn't happen as it did, I could have another baby boy by now. Though it's painful to think about it but it helps to know where Ammon is right now both mortally and physically.