Thursday, February 14, 2008

We went to Wolf Mountain up in Eden Utah for Valentine’s Day. Russ loves to ski and it’s been a while since he went skiing. Since there’s a ski resort close by (about 30 minutes drive) we went there and got a half day pass. Andrew had a lot of fun playing in the snow as usual and he was making a new friend there. His name is Kayden 4 years old and he’s from California and just visiting Utah to ski. We had a lot of fun! After skiing, we ate at Golden Corral together with Fe & Scott. When we got home my visiting teacher Gretchen Myers dropped off some treats for me, some cookies and candies. It was so nice of her to remember me on Valentine’s Day… Russ bought me a curio cabinet and a dozen of red roses as his valentine's gift for me. I gave him 2 pairs of house sleepers.

It makes him happy to ski!

I don't know how to ski but maybe someday I'll learn. :)

Andrew wanted to try.. :)

These are the candies and cookies from my visiting teacher