Tuesday, February 12, 2008


I have been busy these past couple of days. Been working on tearing apart a lot of computers and getting the circuit boards out so we can send them to California to reclaim the gold, and hopefully get the money we need to pay for the vacation we're planning. Today I'm finally done with all of them. I did about 50 computers. It was a lot of work but it's worth it! Hopefully with the price of gold now, we can get more than what we did last summer. While I'm busy doing all of these work, I see to it that I scrapbook at least 1 page a day. So today I made this page (pic at the top). Those pics were taken on December 28 when Russ was planning to prepare a nice meal as one of his Christmas presents for me. We had prime rib, fettuccini with shrimp and lobster. That was soooo good! We invited Fe & Scott, Ritchie & Tyler & Jun to join us. We all had fun and good time!