Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Andrew always mimics everything he sees and hears. It’s Jessica’s job to set up the table when it’s time to eat, and Andrew’s always watching her when she does. Yesterday after we eat dinner and after Jessica cleaned up, Andrew set up the table. Since he couldn’t get in to our cupboards where all the plates are, he opened the bottom cupboards and get all the plastic wares we have leave the lids in the floor and used it as a plate. He used all matching shapes too all circles and no squares! What a smart boy I thought. I know children learn from adults, that’s why I’m always telling the other 3 kids to always be careful what they say and do especially when Andrew is around. It even makes it harder because of the age difference but I hope all of us can set all the good example that Andrew can emulate. I hope I’ll always be there to support Andrew with whatever he needs as he’s growing up.


His own version of setting the table! :)